Friday 20 February 2009

Expanse...

When I listening Classical Music
When I care about myself
The feeling was bad
Sometime ask myself to think what can I do in the future
No answer
And I don't know what I can do
I should follow what my dad said?
I don't want to be a bussiness
I told to my dad: I want to study in UK
He said: "Don't say this to me
You're too kids,
You have no that able to live by yourself in there"
That time, I hate my father
Why he can say that to me?
I can't understand him.
I try my best to show him.. I can do well in anything..
But he always negative me..Use the same reason to negative..
Who can tell me what can i say to my father?
Wish God to helping me...
Nathan Ng.


14 comments:

  1. Keep your cool and talk to your dad..
    Maybe he will let you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你家老头子是这样拉
    认识你三年了
    呵呵
    好好跟他说吧

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你怎么换这个Blog 了?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 亲爱的

    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  5. 来咯

    最近好少看到你啊
    跑去哪里玩了???

    有空出去玩玩啊

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我没这个BLOG的帐号啊
    怎么要用这个啊??
    我是姿丹

    ReplyDelete
  7. 疯老头
    阿嬷老咯
    呵呵
    你要毕业了没啊
    怎么感觉你就比我小那么多啊
    呵呵
    玩笑拉
    加油
    快中考了..
    加油

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我是欣姐啊
    ...

    怎么都是英文啊

    还好留言这个地方看得懂

    最近你都没打电话给我....日

    ReplyDelete
  9. Care about yourself...

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. 来做做客
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  11. 坏人,,,看不懂咯


    欺负人家英语烂...


    ReplyDelete
  12. 不管怎样


    看不懂也好...来帮你踩踩

    ReplyDelete